Anyone heard this song before from when they were little I did if you sing it to yourself in
The old McDonald nursery rhyme your awesome haha!
I have myself a rotten cold
AA-AA-ACHOO!
I have myself a rotten cold
AA-AA-ACHOO
I need a tissue, I need a tissue
I have myself a rotten cold
AA-AA-ACHOO!
The old McDonald nursery rhyme your awesome haha!
I have myself a rotten cold
AA-AA-ACHOO!
I have myself a rotten cold
AA-AA-ACHOO
I need a tissue, I need a tissue
I have myself a rotten cold
AA-AA-ACHOO!
When I'm at school I catch my sneeze
(catch your sneeze in your arm)
AA-AA-AACHOO!
When I'm at school I catch my sneeze
AA-AA-AACHOO!
I need a tissue, I need a tissue
(catch your sneeze in your arm)
AA-AA-AACHOO!
When I'm at school I catch my sneeze
AA-AA-AACHOO!
I need a tissue, I need a tissue
To get rid of the germs I wash my hands
Washy, washy, wash
So no one else will feel like this
Washy, washy, Wash
I need a tissue, I need a tissue
To get rid of the germs, I wash my hands
Washy, washy, wash
Washy, washy, wash
So no one else will feel like this
Washy, washy, Wash
I need a tissue, I need a tissue
To get rid of the germs, I wash my hands
Washy, washy, wash
When I go home, I take a rest
Snooore
I find a warm place that I like to cuddle best
Snoore
I need a tissue, I need a tissue
When I go home, I take a rest
Snooore, good night!
When I'm at school I catch my sneeze
AA-AA-AACHOO
Snooore
I find a warm place that I like to cuddle best
Snoore
I need a tissue, I need a tissue
When I go home, I take a rest
Snooore, good night!
When I'm at school I catch my sneeze
AA-AA-AACHOO
i actually have heard of this but i never used it when i was little i was a tom boy so everything i did was kind of...like a by so picking my nose and stuff haha but i did learn after i came down with a really bad case of the flue and it was nasty i was in hospital for 3 weeks on an iv drip, i bet you know how it goes. feeling ill, hospital bed, no sleep, rough scratchy sheets and blankets, too many kids screaming at the top of there voice and dreadfull food oh did you hear about the food change in the hospital ill have to put it on the gossip board haha :)
ReplyDeletebut how are you ?
ReplyDeletebut how are you ?
ReplyDeleteaww well i hope you don't get ill again like that and
ReplyDeleteyes i've heard about that i was in hospital a couple of months ago having an operation on my leg for the fourth time and they had new ADULT,TEEN AND CHILDREN,BABY menus to it was a lot better and deffo put it up on the gossip board lets see what everyone thinks :)