I hope you've seen my lovely readers that the people who read my blog and don't have a Google account now can get involved more with my blog (as you know the new rule is on the gossip board to keep everyone happy and safe) as the anonymous setting has been put on for comments ect. :) I hope you all are alright! :) let me ask you who are bloggers and have the phone app does yours, when you refresh the page you have written the statuses on your blog for. Does yours come up with all of the ones you've uploaded in then past ? Mine did at first but not now it won't and I have uninstalled and installed it again and it still won't do it??? Any idea what's going on its quite annoying haha if you can let me know what's going in that would be great! If you've experienced before of course or if you have any tips on how to solve it comment below thanks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment