Wednesday, 23 March 2016

Hey everyone

I'm sorry I have not been posting alot recently I've had a lot going on but I'm BACK! And in black haha such a bad pun anyway I'm back and I'm ready to get back to blogging my interesting life stories haha :) so let me catch you up on with what's been going on so, I've been in for another operation 5th time lucky but it all went well I'm back :) and a bit better...

3 comments:

  1. We hope your operation went well and you start posting again soon we would love to hear your funny stories again we miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope your op went okay aha fifth times a charm they say, just wondering when your be posting IMVU STUFF? -Joey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you be doing anymore challenges they were a great laugh to read hope your operation went well can't wait for you to keep posting keep up the good work hope your exams go well -Jacky

    ReplyDelete