Sunday, 10 January 2016

Grrr....People!

Some people drive me nuts so nuts I want too..never mind let me wind down my enournous anger issue and crank up my happyness if that's possible right now *crank crank* okay now I'm back to my boring self. So have any of you watched the new Sherlock that was on at New year's the Adominal Bride? My grandad didn't like it said he thought it was too weird for Sherlock however it's not exactly out of sherlock reach to be extremely weird and different is it. I must myself say I loved it!! But than again I love my History. It reminded me of the origional sherlocks..are any of you a fan girl/boy like me? A sherlockian? As they say :') I must say didn't Benidict Cumberbatch look good in that episode especially with his hair short however I did miss the short curly black hair on his gorgeous head haha :') but yes it was An absolutely Amazing Episode and I hope Steven Moffat does not make us wait long for the next episode!!! :')

No comments:

Post a Comment