Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Oh jeez what a day that was zombie mode activated...

As soon as I woke up my zombie mode seemed to start to operate not wanting to work or do anything it was horrible I started to fall asleep in my first lesson terrible.
So I thought you guys would wanna know a bit about me so here you go:

The Rules: NO LYING.
1.) Single? Nope
2.) Crushing? Only on my baba dusky Mitchell xxxxxxx :-*
3.) Sexuality? I'm bi but more into guys :)
4.) Favorite color? I dont mind any colour except flurecents
5.) Favorite music? Anything except opera
6.) Favorite band/artist? I have so many Andy biersack, black veil brides, Chris motionless and loads more
7.) Talents? Singing, painting, poetry, story making and baking
8.) In love? Dusky :')
9.) Hobbies? listening to music playing Nintendo and pvp + Xbox, Wii and psp when i can and reading books
10.) Gamer? Yes
11) Swag/emo/scene? None very stereotypical I am myself
12.) Long/short hair? Long ish hair
13.) Height?  5'4
14.) Weight? Dunno
15.) Eye color? Bluey grey
16.) Hair color? Redy Brown
17.) Shirt color? Black
18.) Jeans or shorts? Jeans
19) Get married? Yes I want to
20.) Have kids: yes
21.) Get divorced? No
22.) Ever or still do wet the bed? When I was little and no not now
23.) Had you have depression? Yes still do
24.) Self harmed? No
25.) Thought of suicide? Yes
26.) Someone you love? Yes Danny :')
27.) Someone you hate? Hmm...hates a strong one but I'm not naming people
28.) Dream job? Photographer, fashion photographer, forensic photographer
29.) Got tattoos?  No but Want a few
30.) Got piercings? 15 all together 13 between both ears and I have snake bits so two more :)
31.) Worst day of your life? I can't think of one
32.) Best day of your life: meeting my dusky
33.) Biggest fear? Loosing everyone and the dark..
34.) Biggest insecurity? My body.

No comments:

Post a Comment