I know I know it a not all true men do a lot of work too haha but I just thought this was funny :)
Whatever you give a women she will make it GREATER. give her Sperm she will give birth to a baby. Give her a house and she will make it a home. Give her groceries she will make a meal. Give her your love she will give you her heart. She multiplys and enlarges everything she is given. So be prepared if you give her crap in return your going to be dealing with a load of s*** that will be directly heading straight back towards you :')
(Sorry about spelling will spell check it later when I have a bit more time it's 1:17 in the morning obviously so nighty night guys I'm off too beddy bye land haha :') night :) )
No comments:
Post a Comment