Saturday, 30 January 2016

I don't want to lose him:'(

I found the love of my life and I think I've ruined it I didn't mean too but I was angry and upset sorry I hadn't posted in a few days but I'll probably be off or away for alot longer if I can't sort this out with my dusky as he's the one who helps me along with everything including supporting me in my blog  I know you probably won't read it and I know he won't either because he angry and upset with me because I was mad about the plans for our Valentine's weekend being messed up and changed. I just want him to know I'm sorry for being mad and that I love you to pieces I hope i don't lose you and hope you can forgive me for being the A****** this time on the argument I love you to the moon and back Dusky please please I don't want to loose you I'm sorry :'( I love you :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment