So yes there's a big heart attack pile in the photo above well I'm telling you about a funny story today well...funny..maybe not just a little story from my day today okay so what happened....
Okay now you've heard of my friend Leon the one with all the crazy light obsession (from the very very late New year's party with buddies post) he today brought in £40 we went up Sainsbury and he managed to blow that in under an hour and fourth five minutes mad right but he didn't just spend it on his self he spent it on me and my friend who I talked about who got me into blogging in the first place (loving it though) . We troubled up there in the freezing cold (my legs felt like they were going to drop off as it was so freezing Dusky would call me a wimp ha ha :') what can I say he's from Scotland) anyway we went to Sainsbury and he said I'm giving you both £2 each and if you don't spend it or grab something I will slap you he said laughing (this wasn't a threat he was being funny) so we brought some stuff and he spent £22 on food and a CD. Then he needed to buy a birthday bear and a birthday card for his man friend and then in that post office he said he won't let us leave unless we buy something so he spent the last £20 on more sweets and chocolate haha let's list some of what he got haha :,)
Fanta
Crisp
Red bull
Chocolate bueno bars
Doughnuts
Tic tags
Iru bru
Monster energy drinks
Milkshakes
Chocolate coins
Teddy bears
Birthday card
Teddy x3
And loads more haha what a lovely friend he is :)

No comments:
Post a Comment