Yesterday......
Well that is what I called it when I was little but I'm in he casualty and have been there for 4 hours already done two eye tests and now the doctor has been making us wait for another two hours
. As I go into see this doctor he is blunt and ignorant towards me he ignores everything I say but listens to my mum but with out looking into her eyes. I think he has trouble with women. As he treated me like I was thick. I don't know about you guys but have you ever done the field bison test wear they show different coloured dots and you have too push a button every time you see one. I've done that test three time in now twice that night. Apparently I indifferent readings each time. All though I told him I can't help it because j find it hard too see a white dot on a white background as my eyes have muscles spasms so they un focus and focus all the time. Grr I really hate some doctors. Now because he does not believe me when if pushed the button for this test he says I have to come back in a couple of week for another 3 hours in eye casualty to do it all over again and this is all because apparently in his exact words "you are silly it was a test sometimes if they don't explain things properly you don't do the test right and that's what you did" I could of slapped the smile right of his face. So I'm really not a happy girl.

hope your okay hun :) keep us up to date with whats going on KEEP HEALTHY!
ReplyDelete