this was for a very very late New years party with the club called buddies I told you a little while ago about my friend Leon brought in over 30 lights (the ones you can see above) costing just over £300 for the lot he must have been mad to been mad to bring it in old or only 30 minutes however it was a good laugh to have a disco with my crazy friends from buddies. We ate food I took piccys of everyone (haha mugshots) and Leon (drama queen) a we call him dancing around the room like he had a flee up his butt...but the funny thing was he while trying to Dance (baring in mind he cannot dance to save his life haha) he tried to eat and dance too well what Leon calls fascinating was a good day however I wish Dusky could have been there however he has been I'll for the last few days :(however hopefully after he sees a doctor I might be able too see him I don't know about you but how has led is it to get your man too the doctors after they have hurt them self or are quite I'll? Do you have to drag them there by yourself? Or do they just go knowing it's better to see someone ? :)




wow thats an impressive collection of lights by any chance is your friend a dj?
ReplyDelete