Friday, 4 December 2015

Amelie Challenge 2: defending myself against a monster

My challenge today is to write a short story about a fight with a monster/alien in a kitchen and my story will be about a monster.....
I came through the door dropping the keys in the pot i hear a plate smash in the kitchen and jump high into the air as it finishes clacking i say "hello?!" (Although i know your not supposed to say it) "is there anyone there?" I ask again no awnser i look on the ground to see slimy blue footprints as big as both of my feet. I pick a bit up on my finger i say "yuck" and i giggle as it gets stuck on the wall and slides down leaving a trail like a snail does. I move in tip toeing across the floor (have you ever felt like your house makes more noise when you try to be quiet? I do) anyway as i got to the kitchen i flicked on the switch and took a deep breath few nothing i went to the frudge to get a drink and as i closed the door i saw a big blue furry monster with its teeth bearing at me..i screamed and walked backwards and grabbed a spoon i thoyght jeez is that all i have a spoon thats gunna do so much damage i gulped. "What do you want?" I asked his head turned to the side he go on his hands and knees and rolled over. Ok now it was my turn to look at the blue fluffball in front of me i smiled and rubbed its belly. Suddenly my head started to feel light and my body hit the floor......beep beep beep "its 7am good morning and this is the 80s radio" i got up and yawned what a strange dream... :) 

2 comments:

  1. Interesting short story. A few spelling and grammatical mistakes would you like me to give you a list of errors to correct?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello fellow blogger, thanks for the advice i have recently updated and changed the mistakes i have made. thanks again happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete