Now most people I hope have heard of the great Sherlock
Holmes and his mind palace. Basically to the newbies who don't know what a mind
palace is, well...basically it’s an imaginary place, universe, planet the list
is end list and you pretty much have doors, rooms etc. for memories, words,
dislikes everything you think about, see around, touch that day, feel that day.
It gets put in your mind place/palace. So you don't forget it and someone in
the future say if you do forget it you can find your way back to where you
stored that memory.
So moving on my challenge today is describe my mind palace
to you guys as this is a technique I was told to use by a doctor because when I
felt lonely or depressed my mind would remove all the painful memories so when
I woke up I wouldn’t know what had happened what I had said basically the after
effect of alcohol without actually drinking it which kind of sucked because I
would get a Facebook message or a text
from someone I knew saying you’re a nasty b**** when I didn’t know what I did
to upset or hurt them. But anyway basically my mind palace is well not a palace
a mind Island. On this island I have a beach where all my calm and relaxing
memories lie in words scrambled without a care I the world over the sand and
swimming in the sea. Then you have the deep dark forest crowded with evil ogres
and criminals. Is where all my nightmares are. Then you have the tree house part
of my island which hangs from the tree that’s where my home is that’s my
private secrets and other memories I only know and want to keep that way. then theirs the volcano up the far end of the island with the clowned tribe. this is where i keep all my fears frying in a hot cauldron so they go away and burn. then you wander back down the volcano path and come too the lake of happiness surrounded my glow worms and dragonflies loads of beautiful happy memories. then you come to another nasty one the emotional mood-swing place on the island the clock of emotional nags. this clock brings me random memories of different emotional moods swings i have some good some bad you never know what you gonna get. in the middle of my island theirs a portal to help you to each place.
then you have going over to the right of the island the haunted Tiki castle full of old skeletons which hold all the painful memories...as you can tell i never really go over there much as its not one of the nicest places to visit. then you go to the wave pool of memories as the waves ripple you see basically da ja vu moments. oh my island is a beautiful magical place its a shame you cannot come with me and have a wander too aha ;) i hope you like my description if you have any questions you would like to ask comment below thanks for reading! happy blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment