Well i cant just pick one so im gunna pick two
1-My bedroom
2-Italy. The balcony looking over the Vatican City.
Well starting of with my bedroom some people hate there bedroom because there stuck in all the time or its not decorated the way they like it so they only go in there when they have to sleep. I dont i like my bedroom its packed, its cosy and its my own. My room has two Tardis blue walls (yeah and im a geek sue me) and two light blue walls. I have a bed that goes up and down like in a hospital. I have a coffee table and two cabinets one white and one brown. I have a leather cd cabinet and three bookcases. A tv and video player. I also have a glass art desk which my dad (richi) gave me when i was 11 and found out i love to paint draw and create. I love my room its my own and my parents dont mind me making stuff to put in it.
The Vatican City balcony i went there in 2012 at the begining of the summer holidays. It was a trip from Make A Wish Foundation we went to italy and on the second day we were taken by our lovely bus driver called Leonardo. He drove through the horrible drivers and tourists that could not drive with out bashing into someone else or another tourists and we had lunch there. It was a beautifull day not a cloud in the sky and no rain. We stood looking over the Vatican City. St Peters Church, the Vatican City mueseum, the Collesum you could see all around it was amazing i hope i can go back there in the future!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment