Tuesday, 29 December 2015

What am I starting this year for my blog????

Hey fellow bloggers, friends, family and fans. I am here to tell you about what I am doing this year on my blog so as you know my boyfriend Dusky s startinng his page to do with his bands, music and other things. My follow your dream page will be running so if you have any nomination for the page you can email me at Midnight.cullens@Gmail.com  it can be anonymously posted on the follow your dream page or with your name it can be a carer an actor a gymnist anyone who you think deserves it!!!
The IMVU page will be staying up and updated at least every day or every other day with either me and my friend or just myself.
And lastly but not finally the new addition will be the a selfish a day for a year challenge what I will be doing is taking a selfie everyday start I from now and posting it online and then after the year has ended I will Create a video to post online too :')
Now finally I will be adding another page for people to post there problems, advice anythig they would like to talk about will be posted on there it's gonna be called the gossip board. :') I hope my page will progress through out the year have a lovely new year and I'll make some new pages and posts happy blogging!!! :')

1 comment:

  1. ooooh more new pages they look interesting i cant wait until you post on them i like the selfie idea i might do that this year too OMG we should do a joint one that would be awesome hahahahah:)

    ReplyDelete