Monday, 21 December 2015

Christmas shopping stories...

Oh gosh...here's a funny story for you to read...in Southampton city center there's a big Primark with three floors. I used the lift to go up to the second floor which has the belts, the scarfs and shoes. I walked out the lift and I saw the crowds filling up the floor as the early hours carried on. I
I hate going into town at Christmas time its so narrow and it makes you feel claustrophobic) anyway...i went further into the crowd trying not to knock people over when I heard two women screaming. 
Women 1:"No that's mine"
Women 2: "no its not you b**** its mine I found it first"
Gosh it reminded me of something from a mean girls movie except for 40+ year olds throwing a tantrum and pushing back and forward a butterfly scarf odd....anyway i went over trying not to smile or laugh so they wouldn't start on me too. I said "Ladies ladies, come on i'm sure they have more out the back don't act like hormonal teenagers fighting over a fake boyfriend eh grow up" they turned a gave me evils I smirked
women 1:"look I want this scarf for my daughter"
Women 2: "fine take it"
As the first women tried to take it the second grabbed it from her and the first women fell flat on her face on the floor. (Luckily she was not hurt) but the second women smirked walking towards me, i moved slightly as she moved, I moved a little forward and she fell flat on her face too. "Karma's a B****" i smirked at her she growled picking herself up and trailing of with the scarf behind her. The funniest thing is in this story, what she did not notice was that I had moved my wheels (from my wheelchair) onto her scarf as she went by and it had ripped the scarf....when she got to the check outs I heard at the top of the women's voice "I HATE CHRISTMAS AND WHAT THE HELL DID I DO" I could not help but laugh :')

No comments:

Post a Comment