I went into a shop were they sell second hand electrical stuff such as dvds, ds's, wiis and loads of other stuff. This older man came up to the counter.
Till lady: How may i help you sir?
Man: "how much is this?"
Till lady: "that is £3 sir."
Man: "no it is not it says six pound on the front what are you talking about lady?"
Till lady: "I am telling you sir its £3 i labelled the dvd i remember sir as i did it this morning when it was checked"
She pointed at it and the man looked closely at it.
Man: "oh yeah sure i knew that i was just flirting with you and playing you Hun i am 60 years and still young he winked" with a smirk.
I would have ran a billion miles in the opposite direction if someone that age said that to me wouldn't you have :/ haha!!
Till lady: How may i help you sir?
Man: "how much is this?"
Till lady: "that is £3 sir."
Man: "no it is not it says six pound on the front what are you talking about lady?"
Till lady: "I am telling you sir its £3 i labelled the dvd i remember sir as i did it this morning when it was checked"
She pointed at it and the man looked closely at it.
Man: "oh yeah sure i knew that i was just flirting with you and playing you Hun i am 60 years and still young he winked" with a smirk.
I would have ran a billion miles in the opposite direction if someone that age said that to me wouldn't you have :/ haha!!
the customer is not always right!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment